1999 Summer Programming
What an exciting summer awaits us! There will be so much to do and so many people to meet. Here is a sampling of the events planned for the Summer of '99!
- Monday June 28 - Make your own Sundae's in Jennings Hall from 7 pm - 9 pm
- Tuesday June 29 - Coffeehouse with live music, fresh coffee, and fresh Glatt Kosher Desserts - 7 pm - 9 pm on the Hillel deck.
- Wednesday June 30 - Party at TQ's (just east of 13th Street on University Avenue) 10 pm
- Our fabulous Mentoring program (affectionately known as 'M&M').
- Tuesday night coffeehouse with deliciously fresh baked desserts, fresh coffee, and live music (There will also be some open mike nights!!)
- Our ever famous "Golfing with the Rabbi and Keith" program when 2 students get to go golfing every week with Rabbi Andy Koren and Asst. Director Keith Dvorchik. Hillel picks up the greens fees - no experience or equipment needed!
- The start of the Jewish Yearbook -- join the staff as we create a special momento for the 1999-2000 academic year.
- Shabbat services and dinners from our Glatt Kosher Kitchen